Binomial theorem formula - allow you to convert a mathematical expression to a more simple to solve mind. Formulas of reduced multiplication (binomial formula) are used to open the degree brackets, lower the degree of the sum and difference, and for other mathematical simplifications.
In the formulas below, instead of characters «a» and «b» numeric values, variables, or any mathematical expressions and formulas can be used.
1. Sum of squares... preparation of formulas ...
2. Difference of squares
3. Sum and difference of squares
4. Sum of cubes
5. Third degree difference
6. Sum and difference of cubes
7. Binomial theorem formula for the fourth power
8. Binomial theorem formula to the fifth degree
9. Binomial theorem formula to the sixth power
10. Binomial theorem formula to the extent n, where n - any natural number
11. Binomial theorem formula to the extent n, where n - even positive number
12. Binomial theorem formula to the extent n, where n - odd positive number
13. Some properties of formulas
Pictures Binomial theorem formula
Downloading pictures of the necessary formulas. You can download all the formulas in one picture or just the desired part of the Binom Newton formulas.